The BWF is pleased to offer Shuttle Time Photography Grants for Member Associations, which are intended to support the promotion of Shuttle Time globally.
Member Associations involved in the project will be asked to:
- Hire a photographer for documentation purpose for Shuttle Time programme
- Send us minimum 10 good quality photos of the programme along with the descriptions
- Photograph the correct use of Shuttle Time Country Logo
- Photograph the use of Shuttle Time manuals, website, mobile app and flyer
- Deliver the Shuttle Time programme before October 2017
- Teachers courses/children taking part in Shuttle Time programme
Selected countries will receive a grant of up to $300 USD for hiring a photographer. The Grants open only for National Badminton Federation, if you wish to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission deadline is 7th April 2017. Failure to respond by the specified deadline will automatically exclude you from involvement in the Grant.
ISF EUROPEAN SCHOOLS BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP 2017
From 16th June to 21st June 2017, Clermont-Ferrand, a French city of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, hosted one of the European Schools Championship Badminton 2017 organised by International School Sport Federation and the French School Sport Federation. The event was also supported by the
IOC Sport and Active Society Commission Kicks Off 2017 Development Grants Awards!
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN! THE IOC SPORT AND ACTIVE SOCIETY COMMISSION HAS FOUR DEVELOPMENT GRANTS WORTH USD 20,000 EACH TO AWARD TO ORGANISATIONS THAT ARE RUNNING EFFECTIVE SPORT FOR ALL PROGRAMMES IN THEIR COMMUNITIES. [/vc_column_text][vc_separator c