The BWF is pleased to offer Shuttle Time Photography Grants for Member Associations, which are intended to support the promotion of Shuttle Time globally.
Member Associations involved in the project will be asked to:
- Hire a photographer for documentation purpose for Shuttle Time programme
- Send us minimum 10 good quality photos of the programme along with the descriptions
- Photograph the correct use of Shuttle Time Country Logo
- Photograph the use of Shuttle Time manuals, website, mobile app and flyer
- Deliver the Shuttle Time programme before October 2017
- Teachers courses/children taking part in Shuttle Time programme
Selected countries will receive a grant of up to $300 USD for hiring a photographer. The Grants open only for National Badminton Federation, if you wish to apply please contact email@example.com
The submission deadline is 7th April 2017. Failure to respond by the specified deadline will automatically exclude you from involvement in the Grant.
Shuttle Time in European 2017 U17 Championships
Last November, the Czech Badminton Federation hosted the 2017 European U17 Championships in Prague. More than 290 players from all over Europe took part of the Team and Individual competitions - where spectators witnessed exciting games of the future stars of the sport. The Czech Badminton Feder
Shuttle Time Visit – Suriname
In the city of Paramaribo a school visit was made to primary school O.S.Devisbuiten, where Shuttle Time has been introduced after the Pilot Course held earlier this year. The BWF Shuttle Time programme was officially launched in Suriname in October 2017 (beginning of the school year), nevertheles
Republican Cup of Uzbekistan
Tashkent (Uzbekistan) - the Uzbekistan Badminton Federation hosted the Republican Cup of Uzbekistan (second most important competition). The tournament gathered more than 100 players from all 12 regions of Uzbekistan - which showed the positive growth of the sport in the countr